In-Person Worship Services Resume January 24!
We will continue our current worship schedule, with the 9:00am Contemporary and 10:45am Traditional services in the Sanctuary and online, along with the noon Parking Lot service in the west parking lot. Masks and social distancing protocols will remain in effect. In-person Adult Sunday morning classes can also be scheduled. KidLife will be open Sunday, February 7 (more details to follow).
What to Expect at Church
Things look and feel different than before COVID-19. But that's ok. We want you to be safe, and we are following the CDC, local recommendations, and the Bishop's guidelines. But we also want you here if you feel up to it. Here are things you can expect:
- Masks are expected to be worn inside the building. If you don't have one, we will provide one for you.
- We will do our best to seat people 6 feet apart. Families can sit together.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Drinks and food will not be offered in the building.
- A few Adult Sunday morning classes have started meeting again. KidLife will begin February 7.
- There will be no handouts, and people will be asked to fill out a Connection card online. The weekly bulletin can also be viewed online. (For either, go to the Resources tab at the top of the screen.)
- Tables with baskets will be set up at the exits for your tithes and offering.
Please know that we serve a God of grace. As such, we need to receive and extend grace to others in every possible way. We are doing our best, but we recognize that some will want to shake hands or hug people they haven't seen in months. We ask you to use restraint in doing so, but, when we forget, we also ask you to extend grace to others.
We can't wait to worship with you in person again!
A Message From Our Staff