Our summer trip has been announced!
Find out more here!
Here is what is happening in StudentLife now:
StudentLife now meets every week for youth group in person!
Sunday Night StudentLife
- Sundays at 6:00-8:00pm
- Meet outside on the northwest side of the building as weather permits (if it rains, we will meet in the StudentLife room). Our "doors" are open at 5:45pm when students can come, play yard games, hang out, and eat a snack. After that, we will have our large group time with a game, worship, and a message, followed by small group time.
Midweek Game Night
- Wednesdays at 6:30-8:00pm
- Meet either out by the Pavilion or in the CLC (weather depending) for games, food, and time to just hang out!
Sunday Morning Class
- Sundays at 10:00am
- Meet in the StudentLife room (Room 8) to be engaged and challenged to wade into Scripture and apply it to daily life. Our main goal is to create a time where students feel safe to ask questions and challenge ideas so that they can OWN their faith.
- Hosted and taught by Jarrod & Sarah Rempel, both long-time volunteers in StudentLife Sunday classes.
All StudentLife activities will follow safe social distancing protocols.
Please refer to our youth text and social media pages for updates; contact Jordan Thomas to receive texts with upcoming information.
We hope you can come and hang out with us at StudentLife!
As restrictions permit, we will also return to:
OneVoice Youth Choir
The OneVoice Youth Choir is a great way to get involved, to be a part of worship, and to engage in the bigger mission of what God is doing both in our church and beyond our own walls.
The choir goes out of state on a mission trip each year. Past trips have included New York, Colorado, and New Orleans.
Email Elyssa Carlisle for more information.
Continue to check back for more details! Let Jordan Thomas know if you have any questions.