Find a Group Now!
Deep in our hearts, we long to be loved and accepted. We want to have vital and meaningful relationships with others. We want friends! Thankfully, Christianity was never meant to be an isolated journey with God. God does not intend for anyone to go it alone. The Bible teaches that God created us with the desire and need for community.
One of the primary ways that we build relationships at First Church is through our small group ministry, GroupLife. Small groups are the place to know others and be known ourselves-to care and pray for one another, to worship God, to study and apply the Bible to our daily lives, and to simply hang out, do life, and have fun.
What is a small group?
- A group of 6 – 15 people that meets weekly or biweekly for the purposes of Christian community, growing in faith, and reaching others who are not connected to a church. Groups usually meet in homes.
- Small Groups are the way the big church becomes small.
In a small group you are reaching
- UP in an interactive relationship with God,
- IN by sharing transparent relationships with others.
- OUT to others through good works and good news
- FORWARD by raising up new leaders and new groups to help others connect!
You are sharing real life together!
If you would like to sign up for a small group, please visit: